Monday 3 December 2007

FIFI!!!!

may I ask what you are on about!? Facebook is amazing, it's easier to make friends and join clubs and societys, you're just jealous as I have more friends on Facebook than you!

Facebook is bigger than ever according to the newspapers and I agree, you can practically never leave the house and have a brilliant social life thanks to face book and when people are in the 'real' world you can occupy yourself as a pirate! something I reccomend to all Internet Lovers out there!Y'ARRRR MI HARTYS!

also you can have drinks, and show people you realy care about them by adding them to your top friends list. Who needs real contact when you can send them a virtual present on facebook??? Last time I checked this was something you couldn't do on myspace. Myspace may be better for bands but thats it, it's boring and takes twice the time to interact with! Facebook is simple and trustworthy it tells me all i need to know about my new friends without me ever needing to meet them! Genius!


Gwynnie x x x x

No comments: