Monday 3 December 2007

Hi it's Fifi here:

I just wanted to add a little blog of my own to let you all know about how facebook is so not the best group space site out there.

If you want to be cool (like me) then you must appreciate the old skool love of myspace.
myspace is so much cooler than facebook, the layout is better, it has less of these silly gimmicks that facebook has had to use to entise it's followers and Fifi loves it!

I'm telling you now if you are a true internet worshiper (like me) myspace is the only site to use. Facebook is for people who don't love the internet and need a step by step guide to creating a profile page.

If your on facebook but feel you are a true internet worshipper then check out myspace its the only (virtual) place to be!

http://www.myspace.com/

No comments: