Tuesday 4 December 2007

Hello, this is Gwynnie speaking!(typing actually)

Well I hope you internet lovers paid no attention to FiFi, she does have a point about how decieving the internet can be and how easy it is to become the person of your dreams, but thats it. I mean if you are wanting to be famous, you want YOU to be famous not this fake person you've created! I want everyone out there to know who I am when I do leave the house (on occasion). On the internet I admit I may adjust a few minor details, although I want to show all you dedicated fans out there the real me so you can appreciate my enchanting personality. I do believe that you should show the real you then people can make up thier minds about you honestly. FiFi on the other hand is being decietful! Kid's, Ignore her foolish (yet quite clever, for fifi anyway) ways, at least until your older! Being yourself makes you feel truly happy about who you are, I express my views in political chat rooms and other equally intelligent websites dedicated to letting your virtual voice be heard. This is something I would reccomend to all true Internet Lovers.

Another thing I've been meaning to share with you all is my discovery that you can live through the internet entirely! Think about it, Clothes, Food shopping online, Work can be done at home via email, Internet Banking so you can manage your finances. You can meet new people via chat rooms and on dating websites (the web cam could come in handy) . All this will enable you to live in the comfort of your own home without ever venturing outside (note to self, enlighten FiFi to miraculous discovery) .


Also, FiFi will you please stop changing the back ground colours you could give a fan a seizure!!!

Love to you all,

Gwynnie x x x

No comments: