Friday 28 December 2007

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Merry Christmas Gwynnie and merry Christmas internet lovers one and all. Hope you have all been enjoying the festive period. I have been having a short break from the blog over the festive period but not to fear I have still avoided much contact with the family. I have instead had the excuse of trying out all my new gadgets and computer games. Gwynnie great news I now have a Wii, a Nitendo DS a brand new laptop with the best and fastest internet connections and loads of great new games for my playstation and PC!

I also have some news for you all - I have been checking out lots of new chat rooms over christmas. I was on the simms one day over christmas and I was thinking about the idea of virtual realities and the idea of creating new identities, like you do with the characters on the simms. And I suddenly thought, no one seems to like me as me, so why not make me into some one else. Anyway I set about creating a new character for myself and it was so much fun and it wasn't difficult either. I decided to use a broad chat room with teen rooms, adults rooms, computer games chat rooms etc. if you want to check it out it's - http://www.chat-avenue.com/. Then I just created a fake identity. Gwynnie it's great you really have to try it, people actually like me. It might have something to do with the fact that I now look like this ..................
But really living as someone else on the internet is far more exciting than living your own boring life. Gwynnie you really must try it, there are several well educated handsome computer freaks that already seem quite interested in me can you believe! Some of them have even hinted about meeting up, perhaps this is it Gwynnie, perhaps I'm on my way to getting my first ever date!!!

No comments: